Schedule an appointment with one of our investment advisers!
- Our home buying process is efficient and FAST – we pay CASH
- Don’t worry about spending extra money to make costly and time-consuming repairs. NYREF will buy your home“AS IS”
- You pay ZERO closing costs which means more cash in your pocket!
If you need to sell your home quickly or if you are experiencing any of the distressing situations below, we can help! Are you a homeowner dealing with:
- Trouble Selling
- Behind on Payments
- Owe Taxes
- No Equity
- Bad Tenants
- Listing Expired
- Loss of a loved one
- Liquidating assets
- Inherited property
- Job loss
- Bad mortgage
- Extensive repairs
- Structural issues
- Bad neighborhood
- Bad neighborhood
- Code Violations
- Fire Damage
- Condemned Property
- Ugly House
- Environmental Issues
- Title Issues
- And More
Contact NYREF today for a free home appraisal
We LOVE our homeowners and are pleased to say they come from all walks of life. Most all of them are interested in selling quickly to a reputable home buyer who can ensure a quick, hassle-free closing and a fair cash sale. Some reasons homeowners sell to NYREF include:
- Selling of a property inheritance
- Houses with upside down mortgage balances
- Facing foreclosure/delinquent on mortgage payments
- Unable to make necessary home repairs
- House in high-crime or undesirable neighborhood
- Wanting to get rid of problematic rental property
Need to liquidate assets due to medical bills, divorce, etc.
The cash offer will depend on the overall condition of your home, as detailed in the previous question above. NYREF will take into account all of the costs associated with tearing down your house and rebuilding a new, multifamily housing unit on your property site. Because of this, NYREF will make an offer, and buy your home, at a price that is below market value.
In exchange, we offer you the convenience of an all-cash offer and a hassle-free selling process that eliminates the need for bank approval, closing costs, realtors, and potential repairs and complications. You’ll be out of your home, with cash in hand, in 30 days!